Registration for 2019 – 2020
***If you find that a class that you wanted is no longer available – please email the office to be placed onto the waitlist for that particular class. NOTE: there is no guarantee that you will be accepted.
Sokol New York reserves the right to alter class schedules when necessary. Every attempt will be made to notify you in advance. Sokol classes are subject to cancellation based on enrollment and instructor availability. A minimum of 4 students is required for a class to continue.
- Download the registration forms below. There are different forms for Adults and Children.
- Indicate 1st & 2nd choices (where available) for class times. More than one class per person may be listed on the same registration form. Complete and sign each form; clearly print e-mail address.
- Mail, Bring in person or leave in an envelope in our mail slot completed and signed registration forms, with check or money order payment.
- Mailing address: Sokol New York, 420 E 71st St, New York, NY 10021.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. We accept cash, check and credit card.
- Children must meet the stated age criteria for the class by September 30, 2019 unless otherwise noted.
- You will be notified if you do not get your first class choice.
- There are no refunds after your 3rd consecutive scheduled class.
- 5 class cards are valid for 90 days from the purchase date and can be used only in the class for which it was bought.
- Mail or drop off registration forms with check or money order to Sokol New York, 420 East 71st Street, New York, NY 10021
- Make check payable to Sokol New York.
- Call 212-861-8206 for actual office hours.
- Fee $35 for all returned checks or invalid credit card transactions.
- $35 Class change fee.